We are looking for bright, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Business Analyst Interns. The role would suit graduates or undergraduates looking to gain some experience in consultancy.
If successful, you will be helping some of the UK’s leading companies solve their strategic issues, by understanding their markets and unlocking potential opportunities for growth. The workload will be extremely varied: one day, you could be helping an international company like Gap launch a new product or enter a new market, the next you could be working for a charity like the British Heart Foundation helping to decide where to invest to unlock future growth.
Activities and responsibilities will include the following:
- Thinking strategically; identifying issues and forming hypotheses
- Helping to write presentations to feedback to clients
- Conducting in-depth research via desktop and telephone
- Data analysis training, involving Tableau, Alteryx & Excel modelling
- Developing bespoke market sizes
- Business development support
You will be working alongside other intelligent, motivated and sociable team members, who will guide and support you as you develop and apply your skills to diverse, interesting and inspiring commercial issues.
Successful candidates will have a track record of high academic achievement, and have achieved/ be on track to achieve a minimum 2:1 degree in any subject. They will enjoy facing and solving complex problems, and will be keen to take on new challenges.
- Easter: internships of up to 4 weeks. We are currently accepting applications for Easter internships, the closing date for applications is Friday 17th November 2017.
- Summer: internships of 8 weeks. Applications will open in January 2018.
- Autumn: internships of up to 8 weeks across October/November. Applications will open in January 2018. This timing is likely to best suit recent graduates.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying please send your CV and Cover Letter to: Becky Edwards, Recruitment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are processed on a first come, first served basis therefore it is advisable to apply early to avoid disappointment.