- Office Manager
Due to internal promotion, we are looking a friendly, enthusiastic and organised individual to fill our Office Manager role. This full-time position is really varied, bringing with it exciting and interesting challenges. The role gives the right person the scope to maximise office efficiency and enhance the working environment. The Office Manager will be a problem solver with excellent delivery, meticulous attention to detail, and a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude.
Reporting into Head of Operations, the Office Manager will take on a wide-ranging portfolio of activities, including:
- All day to day activities
- Front of house
- Post and courier support
- Financial management
- HR/ Recruitment support
- Support with travel arrangements and offsite meetings
- Project administration support
- Buildings management
- Staff welfare
- Events organisation
- Health and Safety admin and much more!
Previous Office Management experience is advantageous, and successful candidates must have the following experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation essential.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- IT competent with Microsoft Office
- Exemplary organisation skills – able to successfully run multiple projects of varying scale and nature at the same time
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
- Able to work in a busy and fast paced environment
- A unique and inspiring working environment
- Central Oxford location
- Pension Scheme
- Friday afternoon post-work drinks
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Company days away
- Other sporting and social activities
How to Apply
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer the sponsorship of post-study/ tiered visa applications. The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
Applications will be assessed on a first come, first served basis. Please send your CV and covering letter to Becky Edwards, Recruitment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 19th May 2017