We are looking for a bright, energetic and driven strategy consultant to join our expanding team.
The successful candidate will be comfortable heading up consultancy projects and taking personal responsibility for outputs. Candidates must be experienced at working directly with clients and ensuring their needs are met, as well as being able to manage teams effectively, leading the way but also pitching in when needed.
Activities and responsibilities will include the following:
- Leading complex, growth focused, strategy consultancy projects
- Mostly non client site working
- Typically working on more than once project at a time
- Projects are research and data analytics led
- Managing clients
- Heading up presentations
- Developing recommendations and actions for clients
- Managing project teams of 3-4 people
- Supporting White Space’s broader sales and marketing activities (e.g. running webinars and thought leadership events)
- Supporting White Space’s own strategy development and growth, as part of our senior management team
Candidates must have between 8-15 years’ strategy consultancy experience either for a well-known strategy consultancy or an innovative boutique consultancy.
Candidates must be comfortable leading projects with a strong quantitative/ data element.
Candidates also must have a track record of high academic achievement, with a minimum of a 2.1 degree from a renowned university.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to: Miss Jessica Cameron, Office Manager, at email@example.com