White Space have worked extensively across all elements of the construction supply chain, providing revenue growth strategy support to clients from building materials manufacturers & distributors to tier 1 contractors (and everything in between).
Key questions we have helped clients answer recently:
- Should we launch a specialist nuclear business, to tap into new build and decommissioning in the UK?
- Where are the opportunities for new revenue growth in a depressed market and how do we access them?
- How do we size and segment sub-sectors so we can focus finite sales resource in the right areas?
- How does the market procure? What are customer key needs and drivers?
- What M&A opportunities exist for us to enter X geography? What do our customers think about us?
- What will market perception of our new proposition be and how do we counter objections?
- Why are we losing a higher proportion of bids than usual? What can be done to improve our bid approach and wider proposition?
Recent sub-markets we have investigated include:
- High Street Retail, Distribution, Data Centres, Commercial Fit Out, Healthcare, Energy as a Service, Road & Rail, FM, Nuclear, Social Housing, Education, Insulation, Solar Energy & Defence
- We have a database of 3,000 construction decision makers to leverage within our research
White Space’s construction clients include:
- Carbon Trust
- HSS Hire
“White Space managed a very rapid interpretation of our requirements and a past working knowledge of the sector and subject matter assisted.”
Managing Director, MITIE
“White Space provided us with thoughtful, professional and useful information about our marketplace. They were empathetic and responsive at all times and the service they provided was exemplary. We have used the insight gained from the research to shape our events strategy for the next 3 years.”
Head of Engineering Programmes, Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
“It is the first time we have utilised the services of White Space and we have been very pleased with the high quality and professionalism of input into our project.”
Strategy Director, Wates Living Space
“The document produced has been very useful to me in the development of a business strategy and plan for the region. It is also being used by my newly appointed business development manager as a starting point for longer term opportunities.”
Business Development Manager, Clugston
“Good detail and understanding of the markets, willingness to go the extra mile and genuine interest in the topic.”
Case Study: New Sector Entry in Construction Services
In recent years our client had seen margins eroded in existing sectors, with more and more services being bought on price. The key driver was to counteract decline in core markets by finding sources of additional revenue growth in adjacent sectorFind out more