- Energy & Utilities
Energy & Utilities
White Space has worked right across the Utilities sector, including projects for Energy and Water retailers and for organisations involved in resource management and distribution. This has included work focusing on the UK, and also projects exploring other countries and analysis of pan-global markets. Our understanding of how this whole market, and set of markets, fits together has been extremely useful to our clients.
Key questions we have helped answer recently:
• How are smart and connected technologies shaping the future of Energy usage?
• Is it possible to differentiate on service in Energy retail?
• How could we respond to government plans to increase competition in the Energy market?
• What opportunities are created by the introduction of competition to the UK water market?
• What market information services do Energy traders require in Asia?
• What opportunities are there for subcontractors to support nuclear new build in the UK?
“We asked White Space to help with one particularly big decision we were facing, as part of the broader project. They provided a very clear answer backed up by rock solid evidence. The team contributed to a new way of thinking about the home services market, taking a more customer centric and broader approach. With the help of White Space, we were able to implement a number of key strategic initiatives“
Head of Commercial, British Gas – Home Repairs
Case Study: Home Services Growth Strategy Support
White Space identified and assessed growth opportunities for British Gas’ Home Services Business…Find out more