- Financial Services
White Space has a broad and diverse Financial Services client base. This ranges from major credit card issuers and leading high street banks, to global insurers and Private Equity houses. Innovation and change has been a common theme across all of our clients in recent years, with White Space often supporting fundamental changes in business strategy in light of the banking crisis.
Key questions we have helped Financial Services providers answer recently:
- What is the future of mobile and contactless banking, and what role are Apple, Google and Facebook likely to have?
- How can we improve customer service, to keep up with ‘super slick’ new entrants like Wonga? How can we quantify the impact on customer spend, loyalty and the bottom line?
- Which of our new product ideas resonate most with consumers? What is the business case for further development? What will the commercial impact be?
- Should we enter the small business lending market?
- What’s the most commercially viable channel strategy, making optimum use of comparison sites alongside direct sales?
White Space’s Financial Services clients include:
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Legal & General
- Carphone Warehouse Financial Services
“On the several occasions I have worked with White Space, they have responded quickly and decisively, both looking at rewards and current accounts. The analysis delivered has helped our teams to develop customer communication that promotes product features and propositions in an increasingly competitive market place. I look forward to working with White Space again.”
Customer Analysis Manager, Lloyds TSB
Case Study: Acquisition and Retention
Our client had seen churn increase by 5% over the previous 12 months. They didn’t know why this was happening and didn’t know how to reverse itFind out more