- Logistics and Supply Chain
Logistics and Supply Chain
White Space has worked extensively across all areas of the Logistics and Supply Chain markets, providing revenue growth strategy support to clients from international 3PLs to supply chain auditors and software specialists.
Key questions we have helped clients answer recently:
- We have grown capability on the back of an existing Retail logistics contract. Is there a market to sell this service as a standalone product? If so, how and where?
- How do we enter this geographical market? What M&A or partnership opportunities exist to facilitate entry?
- What is the market’s perception of our brand? How can we modify our proposition to move up the value chain?
- How does the market procure? What are customer key needs and drivers? How does our proposition and reputation rate against these values and against the competition?
- Why are we losing a higher proportion of bids than usual? What can be done to improve our bid approach and wider proposition?
Recent sub-markets we have investigated include:
- Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing, Industrial, Contract Logistics, Shared Services, Store to door, Co-Packing, Foodservice and 3rd Party auditing
White Space’s Logistics & Supply Chain clients include:
- Unipart Logistics
- Manhattan Associates
- BSI Management Systems
- Kuehne & Nagel
“On time and on budget, White Space produced a piece of research which gave us the ability to make a decision on a new product. Nick Edwards and his team gained a rapid understanding of our marketplace and produced a deliverable which was impressive in its depth, relevance and accuracy. They were a pleasure to work with and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to others.”
UK Business Development Director, BSI Management Systems
“White Space conceived, organised and delivered an excellent project, giving me an excellent insight into our performance and market position. Based on my experience in this project I would thoroughly recommend White Space.”
UK Managing Director, Manhattan Associates
“White Space helped us to clarify our thinking and challenge the preconceptions we had of a market that had become stagnant for us. Their feedback and insight led to us revising segmentation, repositioning our offer and subsequently winning an important customer – although this wasn’t part of the original brief.”
Group Marketing Director, Wincanton
“What impressed me most about Nick Edwards and his team at White Space was their structured response to an initial brief, which significantly contributed to the development of our own thinking regarding what we wanted to achieve with the market research. The final presentation of the research findings was then not only rich in detail, but represented an intelligent interpretation of the research data, which will support both our strategic and operational decisions.”
Head of Marketing, Unipart Logistics
Proposition Development Support
Our client had recently entered into a strategic partnership with a leading retailer. Our client wanted to capitalise on this by overhauling their core proposition, extending it to include products and services offered by their new partnerFind out more