White Space has been extensively involved in the technology, media and telecoms space, supporting many high profile market entry decisions for household name clients. In our early days, this included mapping out the potential of investing in broadband to replace dial-up. More recent projects have included assessing the potential of HD, 3DTV and of new technology services propositions.
Key questions we have helped answer recently:
- How do we continue to make money when our competitors are increasingly ‘free’?
- Should we launch a SME broadband proposition, based around our Consumer infrastructure?
- Should we overhaul our customer provisioning process to reduce customer drop off?
- Should we develop a cloud-based pay-per-month proposition?
- We are losing market share: what can our internal data tell us why?
- How can we find out more about our market than generic information providers like Gartner and Ovum have already told us?
Recent sub-markets we have investigated include:
- Switching and Routing, ISP, Supply Chain Software, ERP, Cloud Services, Mobile Solutions, ByoD, Combined Voice & Data
White Space’s Communications & Media clients include:
- TalkTalk Group
- The Carphone Warehouse
- Manhattan Associates
“All the intellectual capability of top tier strategy consultancies, without the cost or arrogance. That’s rare. They’re honest. They’ll tell me if I’m being unreasonable. And they’ll listen to other ideas. It’s a two-way relationship.”
Strategy and Transformation Director, Samsung EMEA
“I have always found White Space insightful and valuable to understanding our present and future needs. The White Space team are always willing to go an extra mile, whether it be in relation to new product development or moving our understanding forward with regards to existing product offerings”
Services Director, The Carphone Warehouse (Best Buy Europe)
“Everyone at Carphone Warehouse who has worked with White Space has been unable to fault their professionalism and excellent work. We look forward to working with them more in the future.”
Head of Research, The Carphone Warehouse (Best Buy Europe)
Case Study: Commercial Performance Analysis
Our client has a large market share of an IT manufacturing industry that covers the whole of Europe. The threat from competitors had increased through improvements in their product set and price point, and our client wished to explore what impact that might have had on sales.Find out more