- Customer Operations Improvement
Customer Operations Improvement
We help companies unlock growth, or stem decline, by improving the service to existing customers
This might be a matter of developing a better approach to customer contact, billing or debt collection. Perhaps it involves overhauling online and mobile customer service, or designing a new complaints management process. White Space’s approach puts market analysis at the heart of customer operations decision making: how do customers really want to be treated, and is there anything we can learn from how competitors are successfully meeting their needs?
Typical questions a customer operations improvement project answers:
- What does best practice look like, and how could we adopt it?
- What are companies in other sectors and countries doing which we could learn from?
- What do we need to fix to increase customer loyalty?
- What service infrastructure is required for a new market we’re about to enter?
Why our approach is different:
- We reveal how and why other companies are outperforming our clients
- We generate ideas for improvement from other relevant industries and countries
- We identify precisely what customer needs are and also how best to meet them
- We use a range of innovation consultancy techniques to ensure projects lead to actions and don’t ‘gather dust’
- ‘Actions Builder’ workshops
- Partnering strategy workshops
- Destroy & rebuild workshops
Recent customer operations improvement projects include:
- Development of a new customer services approach for a leading online retailer
- Development of a new debt collection approach for a major telecoms company
- Development of a fraud management approach for a credit card provider