Applications for Internship positions for Summer and Autumn 2019 are now closed and applications sent during this time will not be considered.
We are looking for bright, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Business Analyst Interns. The role would suit graduates or undergraduates looking to gain some experience in consultancy.
If successful, you will be helping some of the UK’s leading companies solve their strategic issues, by understanding their markets and unlocking potential opportunities for growth. The workload will be extremely varied: one day, you could be helping an international company like Gap launch a new product or enter a new market, the next you could be working for a charity like the British Heart Foundation helping to decide where to invest to unlock future growth.
Activities and responsibilities will include the following:
- Thinking strategically; identifying issues and forming hypotheses
- Helping to write presentations to feedback to clients
- Conducting in-depth research via desktop and telephone
- Data analysis training, involving Tableau, Alteryx & Excel modelling
- Developing bespoke market sizes
- Business development support
You will be working alongside other intelligent, motivated and sociable team members, who will guide and support you as you develop and apply your skills to diverse, interesting and inspiring commercial issues.
The internship is an opportunity to show your calibre as a Business Analyst at White Space. We’ve offered a permanent role to at least one intern every year for the past four years, and in 2018, three of our five interns received offers.
Successful candidates will have a track record of high academic achievement, and have achieved/ be on track to achieve a minimum 2:1 degree in any subject. They will enjoy facing and solving complex problems, and will be keen to take on new challenges.
- Summer 2019: internships of 8 weeks, across late June – early October.
- Autumn 2019: internships of up to 8 weeks across October/November. This timing is likely to best suit recent graduates.
- Off-cycle: As a small company we have the flexibility to support off-cycle internships for the right candidate. If the above dates aren’t suitable for you, please email us.
How to Apply
Applications for Internship positions for Summer 2019 are now closed, and we are not accepting applications at this time. Applications will reopen in October 2019 and applications sent before this time will not be considered.
We are still accepting internship applications for off-cycle internships. Applications are assessed on a first come first serve basis, please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please send your CV and covering letter to our Office Manager, Anna Stoneman via firstname.lastname@example.org.