We are currently looking for a new office manager to join the White Space team – you need to be creative (we’re always looking for fun new social ideas, ways to improve our processes and make working here more fun), have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working with a range of different people and wearing many hats!
An Office Manager is needed 3 days per week to run our Central Oxford office smoothly and efficiently.
The role is varied and gives the right person the scope to maximise office efficiency and enhance the working environment.
Reporting into the company Directors, the Office Manager will take on a wide-ranging portfolio of activities. Day-to-day activities will include supplier management, invoicing clients, credit control and chasing payments, recruitment, answering inbound calls, ordering stationary, building management, staff welfare, Health and Safety admin and much more.
We’re happy to have a discussion on how working hours could be arranged to support the right candidate.
You’re an experienced office manager and organised multi-tasker who likes a challenge.
You’re a quick learner. You can work on your own initiative, but when business priorities come up you’ll be able to balance them appropriately with support and guidance.
You’ll have an outgoing, positive personality and you’ll be driven to take a helpful, proactive approach towards your colleagues.
- 3 or more years in a fast-paced Office Management role
- IT competent with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation
- Exemplary organisation skills – able to successfully run multiple projects of varying scale and nature at the same time
- Experience with Xero accounting software
- Using Microsoft Teams for video calls
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Conscientious with a very strong attention to detail
- Strong focus on delivering excellent service to internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment
ABOUT WHITE SPACE STRATEGY
White Space Strategy is a leading growth strategy consultancy based in Central Oxford.
We specialise in supporting the growth of companies. Our holistic approach to total market analysis provides unique insights that we then build into coherent and powerful business cases for change. These make it easy for business leaders to see the best way forward, win over investors and gain the enthusiastic support of stakeholders.
- Flexibility over working days and hours
- A unique and inspiring working environment
- Central Oxford location
- Friday afternoon post-work drinks
- Company that works on world-changing projects
- We believe in looking after people, forming meaningful relationships and taking responsibility for the world and our communities. >£400k has been given in pro bono work over the past 10 years
Part-time, 3 days per week. Hours flexible.
Competitive salary, dependent on experience.