- Energy & Utilities
Energy & Utilities
White Space has worked right across the Utilities sector, including projects for Energy and Water retailers and for organisations involved in resource management and distribution. This has included work focusing on the UK, and also projects exploring other countries and analysis of pan-global markets. Our understanding of how this whole market, and set of markets, fits together has been extremely useful to our clients.
With the current rise of EVs, it’s an ideal opportunity for those within the energy sector to consider how best to capitalise on this new growth area. Visit our EVs Hub for more information on how we can help you develop your electric vehicles strategy.
Key questions we have helped answer recently:
• How are smart and connected technologies shaping the future of Energy usage?
• Is it possible to differentiate on service in Energy retail?
• How could we respond to government plans to increase competition in the Energy market?
• What opportunities are created by the introduction of competition to the UK water market?
• What market information services do Energy traders require in Asia?
• What opportunities are there for subcontractors to support nuclear new build in the UK?
White Space’s Energy & Utilities clients include:
- EDF Energy
- Thames Water
“White Space are a very useful resource to have at hand. If you’re thinking about doing something different, having these guys who have the capacity and intellectual horsepower to support you is really important.”
UK Contract Solutions Director, Centrica
“We asked White Space to help with one particularly big decision we were facing, as part of the broader project. They provided a very clear answer backed up by rock solid evidence. The team contributed to a new way of thinking about the home services market, taking a more customer centric and broader approach. With the help of White Space, we were able to implement a number of key strategic initiatives“
Head of Commercial, British Gas – Home Repairs
Case Study: Market Mapping and Analysis
White Space helped npower Business Solutions decide how best to further penetrate an area of the UK B2B energy market…Find out more