- Financial Services
White Space has a broad and diverse Financial Services client base. This ranges from major credit card issuers and leading high street banks, to global insurers and Private Equity houses. Innovation and change has been a common theme across all of our clients in recent years, with White Space often supporting fundamental changes in business strategy in light of the banking crisis.
Key questions we have helped Financial Services providers answer recently:
- What is the future of mobile and contactless banking, and what role are Apple, Google and Facebook likely to have?
- How can we improve customer service, to keep up with ‘super slick’ new entrants like Monzo and Moven? How can we quantify the impact on customer spend, loyalty and the bottom line?
- Which of our new product ideas resonate most with consumers? What is the business case for further development? What will the commercial impact be?
- Should we enter the small business lending market?
- What’s the most commercially viable channel strategy, making optimum use of comparison sites alongside direct sales?
White Space’s Financial Services clients include:
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Legal & General
- Carphone Warehouse Financial Services
- Close Brothers Motor Finance
“What White Space really bring to bear is the intellectual horsepower, and their ability to put a different angle on the project rather than your typical industry specialist – it’s a much broader diversity of thought and a more creative attitude to the problem.”
Director of Strategy, Close Brothers Motor Finance
“White Space have enabled us to improve our target segment strategy and thereby grow our business significantly”
Head of Marketing, Direct Europe, Hiscox
Case Study: Growth Strategy Support
White Space helped Hiscox understand potential market share in Germany and enabled them to improve segment strategy, as well as identify growth opportunities...Find out more