- Public Sector
White Space Strategy has extensive experience within the public sector. We’re often seen as providing a fresh approach and more dynamic way of operating than other consultancies, often with lower cost implications. What makes us truly unique is our ability to combine cutting edge research and data analysis, more efficiently, allowing for a huge amount of ground to be covered, even when budgets are tight.
This is demonstrated by the rigorous process White Space Strategy went through to become an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) Management Consultancy Framework Two (MCF2). We are pleased to be able to provide central government and the wider public sector with our full range of strategy consulting services.
Key questions we have helped clients answer recently:
- Can a tool be created that allows us to view and drill down into our data in a flexible way?
- What service areas and end markets should we be in? What is the broader market for community health care services?
- How can we better understand the infrastructure and utilities market to fit with core capabilities?
- What is the level of demand for our payments platform and how does this fit with the current school’s payment landscape? What is the scale of opportunity in this market?
- Should we form energy partnerships with councils? If we do decide to enter this market, what do partnerships look like and what are their needs?
Why work with White Space Strategy?
- Extensive experience within the public sector
- Utilise knowledge gained from hundreds of corporate projects
- Unique breadth and depth of primary research along with cutting edge data analytics
- Cyber essentials accredited
White Space Strategy’s public sector clients include:
- Birmingham Schools Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- NHS Richmond
- Haverstock Healthcare
- Global payments company working within the school’s payments landscape
- FM business looking to penetrate the UK rail construction market
- Infrastructure services provider working in partnership with local authorities
“The ability to understand the ‘what, where and by whom’, is critical to meeting the challenges of tomorrow. Working with White Space has given us a strong foundation on which to build from, enabling us to design our services to meet our future aspirations”
Director of Operations, NHS Trust