- Proposition Development
We help companies build and launch breakthrough propositions.
The best new propositions meet un-met customer needs and address competitor weaknesses. Sometimes it’s really difficult to work out where these opportunities lie and expensive to get wrong. Our support is particularly useful when markets are complex and opaque. Interviewing customers, analysing competitors and acquiring market data becomes very powerful. We reveal how to build propositions, who to target, and how to price and position to maximise impact.
Typical questions a proposition development support project answers:
- What should our new proposition include?
- How can we achieve differentiation?
- What price should we charge?
- Which of our potential propositions should we actually launch?
- Is there sufficient demand for what we can offer?
- How should it be sold and marketed?
Recent proposition development support projects include:
- Major home insurer: developing a new buy-to-let proposition
- Fortune 500 publisher: developing a new energy trader news service
- Global payments provider: developing a new B2B payments offering
Case Study: Local Heroes
White Space identified and helped develop an effective on-demand home services proposition for British GasFind out more